Full of veggies, herbs and with a honey-lime-chili dressing, this salad can be made with just about any produce you like!
Ingredients You'll Need
- DRESSING --------
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 1/2 kosher salt
- SALAD --------
- 3 Meridian Sweet Thai Chili chicken breasts
- 1 lb any fresh market veggies (ex. kale or other greens, carrot, cucumber, radishes ...)
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Bake chicken at 350F for 35-40 mins. Remove from oven and slice into strips.
- Whisk together all ingredients for dressing.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it well.
- Add the rice noodles to the boiling water and cook according to package directions, or until just tender. Plunge in an ice bath.
- Drain noodles by dumping them into a big colander and picking out and discarding any remaining ice cubes. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with herbs, shallot and dressing to coat.
- Top with chicken and peanuts. Served chilled or room temperature.