Puking Pumpkin Guacamole
Have some fun with pumpkins and avocados this Halloween with Puking Pumpkin Guacamole!
What you’ll need:
- 1 small pumpkin (approx. 5-6 inches tall)
- Pumpkin carver or knife
- Large Platter
- Tortilla Chips
- Guacamole – here are a few of Somewhat Simple’s recommended recipes:
How to make it:
- Cut open the top of your pumpkin and clean out the “guts” on the inside. Discard the guts and place the top back on.
- Carve a barfing pumpkin face by making 2 triangle slits for the eyes and a round hole for the mouth.
- Place the pumpkin on the serving tray and spread the guacamole from the mouth of the pumpkin, and down the centre of the serving tray.
- Set tortilla chips on the side, serve and enjoy!
Let us know how yours turned out: send us your puking pumpkin pics at email@example.com and we’ll feature them on our social media channels!