These thighs and drumsticks are baked to crispy perfection!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 20 to 24 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 450 F (230 C). Line two 9x13x2 inch baking pans with heavy duty foil.
- In a plastic bag or container, combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, curry powder, and poultry seasoning. Coat the chicken with seasoned flour mixture, by placing in the plastic bag or container, and shaking.
- Put 1/4 cup melted butter in the bottom of each pan. Place the chicken thighs and drumsticks in the prepared pans and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until tender and nicely browned.