Now Hiring: Marketing Manager
Maple Ridge, B.C.
We are seeking a qualified individual with the marketing ‘chops’ to keep our business growing.
- You’re a positive thinker full of fresh and innovative ideas
- You’re a solid communicator and collaborate well in a team environment
- You’re organized, multi-task well and know how to meet deadlines and targets
- You’re a stickler when it comes to details, accuracy and organization
- You take charge of assignments and always get the job done
- When it’s crunch time you do what it takes to knock it out of the park
- When you encounter problems, you focus on finding solutions
What you’ll be doing:
As Marketing Manager your responsibilities revolve around our mission to “Give our customer the best possible experience”. You’ll work closely with our in-house graphic design-whiz, our operations team, store managers and CEO.
- Developing brand strategies to increase customer traffic and loyalty
- Working closely with operations to increase store sales and reach profitability goals
- Creating and coordinating campaigns
- All social & web based marketing
- All aspects of communication with our customers
- Leading, coordinating and participating in promotional activities
- Managing financial aspects such as budgets, expenditures, projections and results metrics
- Focusing internally on preserving and developing our company culture
- Marketing experience
- Social media & web marketing experience
- Management and/or supervisory experience in a marketing role
- Business/Marketing education
- Graphic design experience – proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of WordPress
Why work for us?
We have a fresh start-up approach to day to day business. We’re open to change, and not afraid to take risks and question the status quo. We’re a team (a family!) and we get a rush from the victories (big or small) that we achieve together. Collaboration, personality, hard work, and baked goods are all wholeheartedly encouraged. We offer a competitive salary, store discount, medical and dental coverage, and a fresh, upbeat company culture.
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 6 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
How to Apply
Apply using the form below and be sure to include your salary expectation.
Please note that only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.