Maple Ridge, B.C.
Our business is growing, and we need good help to keep it that way. We are seeking an Office Admin/Bookkeeper to join our Head Office team.
What you’ll be doing:
As our Office Manager, you will be responsible for keeping our office running on a day-to-day basis. You will be keeping our books and making journal entries daily. Additionally, invoice entry, reconciliations, A/P, A/R, payroll, source deductions, GST, PST and other filing requirements are all second nature to you. Multi-tasking is a key strength of yours as you will have to balance all those tasks with answering the phone, greeting guests to our office, maintaining the office and keeping track of everyone’s birthdays!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You think like an entrepreneur, you’re a self-starter, and positively motivated.
- You like finding new and better ways of doing things.
- You care about making an impact, and seek a company that values your brain and hears your ideas.
- Learning and growing is important to you, and you welcome new stretching challenges and opportunities.
- You roll up your sleeves, and roll with the punches when the heat is on.
- You are willing and able to take on new tasks as our company grows and evolves
- You like to have fun too.
Skills you have:
- You communicate and collaborate well.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Sage Quantum Accounting.
- Experience with multiple account reconciliations
- Experience with making journal entries, managing A/P and A/R
- Experience with source deductions, GST and PST filing
Why work for us?
We have a fresh start-up approach to day to day business. We’re open to change, and not afraid to take risks and question the status quo. We’re a team, a family, a squad – and we get a rush from the small victories we achieve together. We offer competitive salary, in-store discount, medical and dental coverage, and a fun and social work culture.
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 6 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
How to Apply
Apply online using the application below.
Please Include your salary expectation.
Please note: Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.