Customer Survey

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our customer survey.
By filling out the survey,  you will be entered to win a $100 Meridian Gift Card!

Survey will close on April 26th. Gift card winner will be contacted on Thursday April 27th.
Click Here to start the survey.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you at hello@meridianmeats.ca

Discussion 18 comments

Linda Kroetsch says:

Your e- mails make dinner decisions easy

Meridian Meats says:

Happy to read that Linda 🙂

Ross Irving says:

Great meat products and excellent service. We get all our meat there!

Meridian Meats says:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ross!

Lynn Bullis says:

I love the freshness of all your produce and meat. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. Thanks

Meridian Meats says:

Thanks for your kind comments and support Lynn!

Nicky Brideau says:

When your stuck In a rut and not knowing what to do – meridian meats is the best place for me and you – seriously the perfect store for my last minute meals and while I’m there I pick up some healthy deals !

Meridian Meats says:

Thank you for the support, Nicky!

Sherrill Lick says:

I shop the Oxford Market location in Port Coquitlam and find the selection of products great. Staff are professional and always friendly. A pleasant shopping experience.

Meridian Meats says:

So glad to read that Sherrill!
I will pass this onto our team at the Oxford Market location, thank you!

Hildegarde Foltyn says:

Always friendly and welcoming staff; good quality meat and seafood for very competitive price.
Love your emails with specials and your recipes. Have many saved in my documents. 🙂 Just made your carrot cake and glazed carrots for Easter dinner and family just loved it. Can’t wait to try your mushrooms.
Appreciate your fundraising and supporting some organizations also. You definitely are good “Family” to work for. Too bad I am way past those working years. 🙁

Michelle says:

Very friendly staff, the best really. Always have tips for ideas. My favourite is the crab cakes!

Susie Young says:

Love, love, love your rib eye steaks and the halibut burgers! Wish you would bring back the cranberry-stuffed pork chops… YUM! With Kin’s right next door, what is going into the PoCo store extension? Keep up the good work!

L Clark says:

Meridian Meats in Maple Ridge is my favourite place to shop for meat. Your staff are always pleasant and helpful, your new location is great and I like having the deli and produce in the same location. I also enjoy trying the different marinated meats you have available.

Sue Falkins says:

Love this store! The meat and fish products are amazing! The staff is very friendly! Good clean store.The store is has a good variety of items,

Brenda says:

OMG!! Got the ribeye steaks tonight!!! So tender and very tasty!! Thanks 🙂

Jean Honig says:

Was actually there today ! Got the Teryaki Sirloin Steaks, also one of our favourites is the crab stuffed sole, sometimes I don’t see them, but when I ask , they find it and bring it out to me ! and I have made many of the recipes that accompany the emails .all very good, and the friendly staff , make the shopping experience easy . I was in a different meat shop , after my car service, this morning , and actually walked in , and walked out , and drove back to Meridian Meats.. so there .. !

terry turner says:

youre meat is so tender you can cut the stew beef even when its raw with a fork so imagine it cooked .lots of flavour in the meats to ty for provided us with the best for less.