Looking for a halibut recipe that is simple & delicious?
You’ve found it!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 fresh halibut fillets
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, garlic, and dill
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and 3/4 of the green onions
- Spread an even coating of the mixture over each piece of halibut
- Bake fish until the internal temperature reaches 145F
- Serve hot and sprinkle with remaining sliced green onions