Graphic Designer (noun: king/queen of creative, graphamagician)
We’re seeking an in-house Graphic Designer to join our Maple Ridge Head Office Marketing Team. You’ll be working with our Kaylesha, our Marketing Manager, developing our brand image and creating the graphical campaign elements needed to communicate the right message.
- You’re a positive thinker full of fresh and innovative ideas.
• You’re a solid communicator and collaborate well in a team environment.
• You multi-task well and know how to prioritize to meet deadlines and targets.
• You’re a stickler when it comes to details, accuracy, and organization.
• You take charge of assignments and always get the job done.
• Pressure?… Bring it on. You turn on the gas when it’s crunch time and do what it takes to knock it out of the park.
• You’re looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to grow
• When you encounter problems, you focus on finding solutions
• You’re a whiz with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with marketing team on various marketing & creative projects
• Creating print ads, flyers, store signage, and campaign elements
- Creating imagery for web and social platforms
- Packaging design
- Staying up to date on the web and graphic trends
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Photography Skills
- Web Design experience
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Extended benefits
- Shopping discount
Why work at Meridian?
You’ll be joining a team of friends (a family, a squad) who know the best way to get work done is to have fun doing it. Collaboration, personality, hard work, and baked goods are all wholeheartedly encouraged. We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities, in-store discount, and a fresh, upbeat company culture.
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 6 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free-range and grass-fed meats, raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan bread baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
How to Apply
Apply below with examples of your work and salary expectation
Please note: Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview. Have an awesome day!