Lookin’ for a thirst quencher?
You’ve found it with this Brazilian lemonade. Tangy citrus and sweetened condensed milk make for a killer combo!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 lemons
- 6 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Mix water and sugar together until sugar is dissolved
- Put in fridge until ready to use
- Use soap and water to thoroughly wash lemons
- Cut the ends off the lemons and cut into eighths
- Place half of the lemons and half of the sugar water in your blender and pulse 5 times
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a pitcher
- Discard the pulp
- Repeat with second half of sugar water and lemons
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk and serve over lots of ice