Our New Website Kicks Butt
Rome wasn’t built in a day and our new Meridian website wasn’t either. Honestly, we have no idea how long it took to build the ancient City of Rome, but we’re pretty sure our website was created in a lot less time… however it still took months of work by our Marketing Team. Kaylesha Penner, Marketing Manager extraordinaire, created the content and admin’d back end functions while Mark Lewis (Captain Lew), our genius graphic designer, developed and created the imagery, and overall look and feel of the site. The end result is the latest and greatest of fresh modern web design, with a clean fresh look and the kind of streamlined user friendly experience we want for our customers. And, of course, the site’s been optimized for mobile devises of all kinds. (Fact: Over 50% of our site traffic comes from mobile devices.)
Some notable new site features…
- Company history – learn about our roots.
- Our People – staff profiles that are quirky, interesting and sometimes hilarious.
- Careers – Working at Meridian, current job postings, and easy on-line application pages.
- Weekly specials – now store specific. Customers can choose to see specials specific to their Meridian store closest to home.
- Recipes – new interface for finding delish recipes…
Check out the site, starting at the home page
Got an idea for something we should post on our website? Please let us know!