Produce Department manager
Produce Department Manager
Meridian Farm Market is a growing specialty fresh-food retail chain with 6 store locations in the lower mainland. We sell awesome products and are uber-focused on giving great customer service. Our company culture is fun, lively and cohesive – we work hard, are goal oriented and thrive on challenges.
We are seeking a full time produce manager to help us lead and grow our business. You will be responsible for all produce department operations from purchasing and merchandizing to hiring, training and reporting.
- You have produce /grocery store experience.
- You are a positive thinker and full of fresh ideas when it comes to retailing fruits and veggies.
- You are a friendly people person and making customers happy is important to you.
- You’re familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel, and you aren’t intimidated by POS software.
- You have strong communication skills to lead and coach a team of department staffers.
- You are passionate about food and get a buzz out of ‘wow’ing people with your creative fresh produce displays.
- You are a stickler for the details and can maintain a tight ship under times of pressure.
- You have confidence to lead produce operations independently, set priorities, manage staff and reach desired results.
You also meet this criteria…
- You are a high school graduate or equivalent.
- You are able to reach, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
If this sounds like you…
Please bring us your resume.
Alternatively, complete and submit the on-line application form below
We’re looking forward to meeting you!