You’ll never use your frying pan again once you’ve tried this bacon cooking method. Your Bacon turns out cripsy without having to constantly turn it, or get burnt by splatters of grease.
If you’d rather cook your bacon flat, you’ll find that it doesn’t curl, making it ideal for BLT sandwiches.
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 Pound or More Meridian Smokehouse Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Line a baking sheet (with raised edges) with aluminum foil
- Arrange bacon on baking sheet in heart shapes – it’s okay if they overlap or twist a bit. Alternatively, you can lay out the strips flat in a single layer with the edges touching or slightly overlapping
- Bake in preheated oven to desired degree of doneness, 10 to 15 minutes flipping once
- Remove bacon from the baking sheet with tongs or a fork, and rest on a paper towel-lined plate