Recipe created by Floyd Cardoz, executive chef at North End Grill in New York City. A beautiful contrast of fresh herbs, hot chilies, and cool cucumbers with peppery, crunchy radishes in this Asian-inspired salad.
- 3 cup(s) sliced radishes
- 3 Persian cucumbers, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Thai chili or Serrano pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt, optional
- Freshly ground pepper, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and gently toss. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.