Holy Herbs – this is nothing short of Heavenly!
- 1 x 1-1 1/2 lb. Meridian Wild Sockeye Salmon fillet, skin left on.
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs (regular or Panko)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- dill sprigs and lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium. Lay out 2 sheets of heavy foil each a little longer than the length of the salmon fillet. Place the salmon on the foil.
- Stir the bread crumbs, dill, horseradish, melted butter, lemon zest and salt. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salmon and then pack the bread mixture on top in an even layer. Crimp the foil edges just over the salmon to make a ridge that will prevent any juices from escaping. The salmon package will resemble a little canoe.
- Place the salmon on the grill and close the lid. Cook for 8 minutes for medium doneness and about 11 minutes for well done.
- Remove the salmon using 2 spatulas and place on a serving tray or platter. Decorate around the foil with dill sprigs and lemon wedges, and serve.