Rich & delicious pasta that prepares in minutes!
- 8 slices Meridian Smokehouse Bacon
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 (250 g) tub Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 cups hot cooked penne pasta
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain bacon, chop then place in skillet.
- Add cream cheese spread, milk, Parmesan and tomatoes; cook on medium-low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is heated through, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the cooked pasta.
* Variation: For a quick rosé sauce, heat 1 undrained can (19 fl oz/540 mL) stewed tomatoes with the remaining sauce ingredients.